Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HYBRID TIME A Mini Album





I used these kits for my
Pumpkin Patch Mini Album:

You can find these at Tracey's Scrapbook Elements store (click on preview)


Supplies:
 2 sheets of tagboard, mine were  12x12
hole punch
digital kit
printer
paper   
Book ring(s)
glue or glue stick. I prefer tacky glue.
 other embellishments like raffia, twine, buttons, etc.
The steps are quite simple.
1. I cut 5 -  4" diameter circles from tagboard.
You could use heavy cardstock
if you like.
2 I created a sheet of elements that I wanted to use for the project and
printed them out on an 8/5x11 letter sized  photo paper. If you want a glossy look
you should use Photo paper. I used a high quality matte photo paper.
3. Cut out the images and photos
4. Create the circles  and punch the holes for the book ring(s)
5. Arrange the circles in the order you wish, add the ring and tie the
fibers onto the ring! TAh Dah!


Blog Post end sig small

No comments:

Post a Comment