Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Digi LIfe!

My Life went digital in March of this year. I began creating digital layouts and uploading to my first gallery. So much has happened since then. I have met so many wonderful and helpful people, and learned a good many things from them. It has been a good ride!!
Hazel Olive Designs was my first assigned designer as a site CT. I am now a part of her "on call" CT. It is great, as are her designs.
This one is unique!!! Life Gone Digital. I thought I didn't need anything written on paper, until my first computer crash! Not everything you need to remember is stored online! So now I have a notebook to record designers, sites, forums, and especially hybrid projects. Very important to record the supplies and credits for those- you may need to refer back to them!! So I made this:


I just love the mini clipboard- one of my coolest finds lately!!!!
Mom actually found them at ACMoore- I snatched a couple sets of them, aren't they fun? Thanks, Mom!





Blog Post end sig small

1 comment:

  1. Ha... Ha... This is funny. I commented on your journal on facebook. Fancy running across your blog as I am cruising along the blog train. I'm not really competing, just checking all the awesome blogs out. I'm gonna have to follow you now. I am one of HOD CT also.

    ReplyDelete