Saturday, November 3, 2012

DSD fun and prizes!



Today is not only D.S.D., but my birthday!  
 Glad it is falling on D.S.D. instead of voting day, lol! 
Just finished a chat with three prizes, but there is more to come:
  Hosting a challenge at My Scrapbook Art:
  This ad was made with my newest Art Journal kit:
AND....


 YES! My site is up and running  with 35% off in my Shoppe 
and 
I have a challenge for you today in
our forum!   This challenge gives a Grab Bag to all posters!

  Here's Flea Stylin' !!!
 COME JOIN IN- 
An ART Journal Workshop in 2013 
 is one of the GRAND Prizes!


1 comment:

  1. I got so busy with dsd I didn't get to post my birtday layout. I have a rough one in 2010. My birthday was a 6 1/2 emergency spinal surgery resulting in my now pain free life. Yeah to that but oh it was the worst birthday every. Now I will remember waking and crying when I could wiggle my toes still in recovery!

    http://outsidetheboxdesignstudio.com/ooo-awe-gallery/displayimage.php?pid=305#top_display_media

    ReplyDelete