Sunday, October 25, 2009

WOOOT!! Gallery Standout at GSA!

Finger Pointing (October 25)
This is from the DSA Blog:
"Well, I'm sure this gets harder and harder (and takes longer and longer!) every week! The galleries are full of goodness today, it was a really tough call to narrow it done to nine layouts. But narrow it down I did and here they are, I hope you enjoy them!

amandaresende's Fall (ANOTHER Amanda!!)

Wow. Stunning patchwork effect that's so reminiscent of all the varying shades of Autumn colours around me at the moment! The dark background pulls the whole page together and the black and white photos are the perfect compliment to all the colour.

Artful Pioneer's Accordian Mini Tags in Tin

I'm always drawn to hybrid projects, and this one is truly outstanding. The scale of these tiny tags makes them even more mesmerizing for me! Gorgeous work."

WOW, thanks, what a great encouragement!!

Blog Post end sig small

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Amanda, that is such an honor and so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete