Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hybrid Happiness


There are so many reasons I might want to give a CD, or a DVD. I can think of one right now: save my Autumn Memories and send them to family and friends. Better than a letter in many ways!
Rachel's kit Yesterday from Inspired Scraps was my inspiration for this hybrid work:

This template needs to be enlarged- it is only at 75%. It is possible you may have to add the bottom flap in a second part for sizing.
I used the magic wand tool and change it to a png image.
Then you can lay it over top papers from the kit, add the embellisments, and print it out on cardstock.
I used Distress Ink's Peeled Paint (green) on the cardstock edges of the project. It made the "white" of the paper edge disappear. Add a closure of your choice, and you are finished. This project could be completed in an hour! I have another reason to make one that I will share in November... Now on to another hybrid creation...







Blog Post end sig small

No comments:

Post a Comment