Friday, January 22, 2010

Scrap Art Bio

About Artful Amanda: My Scrap & Art Resume’



I enjoy creating Layouts, altered items, collage, handmade books, Mini art, treasure boxes, and Artist Trading Cards. I have been a member of two Art guilds and currently am a member of three online Art groups.

I have had Gallery Standout at Digishoptalk 3 times,DigiScrapAddicts twice, and Made You Look Monday at FaithSisters thrice, in the five short months of digiscrapping. I am currently eclusively creating for EMSArts, whose standard of design I hope to come near to in the future!I As a designer, I incorporate my brush in hand paintings, clay accents and hand made elements to give my kits a truly original feel. I love the challenge of working with new products and mediums. I have had a great time of it! As an artist, I just have to have my hands into something more than a mouse! I am also into Hybrid arts.

I love exploring all styles, but my true love is a shabby, fantasy:bright and bold, or vintage inspired style. I love the layered look and being able to incorporate things from real life into my projects.
I especially enjoy stretching a product, whether it be digital or paper to be used
“outside of the box”.
I have a background in Art, fashion coordinating (display), and decorating and have been an artist since childhood. I love to express my passion through my art, whatever form it may be. I wish for t those who see them to be encouraged, and inspired to take another step forward in their life and their art. I love to try a fresh approach with my artwork by trying new trends.


Blog Post end sig small

No comments:

Post a Comment