Sunday, October 23, 2011

Over the river and through the hills...

To my husband's birth mother's house we go! We visited my parents in Indiana last week, and then after 3 days at home, left for this trip to meet DH's birth mother for the first time.

We had a great trip! One of the things I love to do when on the road is stop at interesting places and take photos of unique things.



We saw many mountains- 4 mountain ranges in fact, the Blue Ridge, Appalachian, Smokey, and Ozark!
This stop was one of my most favorite- the lady (Jessica) had just opened up her little shoppe, and had so many creative, charming things to sell.



Her shoppe is located at 6850 HWY 412 S  Bells, Arkansas.
OF COURSE I bought something! 
More pics tomorrow (Monday) and a Free digital stamp for YOU! 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful, beautiful journey. I will be watching for more....love & light Debix

    ReplyDelete