Monday, November 2, 2009

Belgian Chocolate Truffle Hybrid FREE TEMPLATE


A Sumptuous kit!! Gained 5 lbs just looking at it!!! LMBO!!



Here is my example of the layering, and the project before cutting:

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS-- IT PRINTS BEAUTIFULLY, I TESTED IT!!
1.Enlarge the image to fill the 8.5x11 page. I layered the papers under the PNG image, which I recolored to match the project.
2. Add embellies, and print.
[I chose to make a small box, printing on an 8.5x11 cardstock.]



3. Assembly:

NOTE that there are two additional red fold lines on the top of the box.
When I went to assemble this, I saw that two more folds were necessary. These fold down into the box, to allow the top to be flat and close into the tab slot.

Carefully fold along all dotted lines, I suggest you fold both toward you and away, to ease in assembly.

Once you fold the top part into valley folds and tuck them in, the rest is quite simple and fairly obvious. Most people swear by using a bone folder or old credit card. But if it is scraped, the ink may come off. (If you have a question, put it in my Chox - on the left of my blog.)

I used a glue runner to assemble the box, applying adhesive to the bottom tabs, and sides. I did NOT glue the top shut.

Dimensional embellishing: I added a few touches of ink,flowers and tags ( from kit) and ribbon.


DOWNLOAD PNG TEMPLATE


Enjoy!!!!

Blog Post end sig small

1 comment: