Friday, November 6, 2009

Hybrid Chat with Yours Truly!!! ;)



I will be leading the first Hybrid Chat at STS on Saturday afternoon/evening.
Please join us!!
If you have never done a hybrid or if you are experienced, come join us. We welcome your tips and questions!!!!
Click on the image above to see the DSD Hybrid thread!!!





MandaK has challenged us to set some scrapping goals for the month of November... here are mine:
Well, since I have been transitioning to nearly totally hybrid, I will
1.do at least 2 projects a week,
and
2. Do 2 digital layouts a week.
They will be posted on my blog. This also propels me
3. to improve in photography, as the photo of the project is as important as the project itself.
4.I would also like to improve my tutorials. So if anyone has a tip, Please PM me!!
5. Lastly, I will enter 2 hybrid challenges not presented by myself!

Blog Post end sig small

No comments:

Post a Comment