Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Accident

Bob Ross the painter has a saying that there are no mistakes in art, just happy accidents. Weeeelllllll, I don't know if this qualifies, but:
I was so excited to get this kit, that I scrapped away, following the instructions for the Gourmet Scrap at MLAS, right to the very end where I read, "All is to be in shades of blue." HAHAHAHA- But I finished! :/ And I WILL be uploading this to the gallery. And I had fun!!


Jubilant by Connie Prince at MLAS

Too bad this wasn't for the Blueberry Cheesecake Gourmet Scrap!:


Powder blue by Carena

I entered two contests, just for the fun of challenging myself. These two are layout for the contests.

Kit is Forever Young by Chaos Lounge

Elsina has done it again. Why am I surprised? The lady is an artist!
Solitude is a great kit to express many of life's deeper moments. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment