Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!!

Love is a VERB, and action, a decision.
It grows- like a flower- from a bud to a full bloom, despite
the storms and lack of sunshine- a flower can still
develop and give us a smile and share its fragrance. 
Love buds...meant to be a bit artsy, and definitely 
NOT scientific perfection- but kinda like love growing.
Developing a kit can be like developing a relationship;
it changes, you like somethings and delete others.
But in the  end, it is still an art.

TEN papers, 
50 elements including two word arts.

(Sorry, Link now closed)

As I am a new designer,this kit was created before I learned
about industry standards. I am now sending it through a QC
set of actions. I hope you will still enjoy!
. Thank you!!!


Blog Post end sig small

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeaous kit, love the bud vase, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, Love your kit. the vase is one of m favourites too.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I could never find yours as the url on your blinky didn't work.

    But I'm a fan of yours now!

    Take care

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete