Saturday, December 4, 2010

CT Fun!

Going Exclusive with a store means several GOOD things;
I am focusing more now on the designs and less on the deadlines,
 I can get to know the team and members of the site better, 
AND, 
I GET TO SCRAP MORE!!
 Elsina ( EMSArts) has created Jack Frost-


and I had a 
good time with it. Her kits are easy to use!


**************************************
And now announcing my new membership to 
Heaven's Gate Design CT!!
Laurie Ann is a really nice young lady and is already
really proficient in creating kits!


These are from her part of the collab at her store!



Blog Post end sig small

2 comments:

  1. Your CT work is always magical Amanda! Thank you so much! And your layout was nominated for layout of the week: http://coolscrapsdigital.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19181#post19181

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done lady and congrats on your new store and being exclusive. Better that way isn't it?

    ReplyDelete